Additive Manufacturing Services
We provide professional Additive Design & Manufacturing (ADM) solutions from a pure 3D printing service
through to a complete part development for serial production
AM Technology Development
In many cases the developing of a new component for additive manufacturing requires a study of materials and manufacturing processes. We run these studies and define clear implementation guidelines for the implementation of your project.
Almost always an existing product of component has to be either modified or entirely redesigned to be manufactured with additive technologies. We provide you with expertise to implement this and support your engineers and designers.
ADM-Q is our solution for one or a small number of pieces. Independent of whether a design exists or not, we will provide you with a solution, from design to manufacturing.
ADM-V is our solution for serial additive manufacturing. For this, we define, optimize, and validate the production processes. Then you can choose whether you want to make or buy the component from us. If you want to make it, we provide you with the latest technology. If you want to buy it, we supply it for you.
- One of the main advantages of additive manufacturing is the speed at which parts can be produced compared to traditional manufacturing methods.
- Single step manufacture
- One of the biggest concerns for a designer is how to manufacture a part as efficiently as possible. Additive manufacturing machines complete a build job in one step, with no interaction from the machine operator during the build phase.
- Today additive manufacturing at low volumes (and in a near future also in higher volumes) is very competitively costed compared to traditional manufacturing.
- Risk mitigation
- Being able to verify a design by printing a production-ready prototype before investing in expensive manufacturing equipment eliminates risks. This helps with building confidence in one's design before making the large investments required for the mass production level.
- Complexity and design freedom
- The restrictions imposed by traditional manufacturing on what can be made are generally not relevant for additive manufacturing.
- Not only does 3D printing allow more design freedom, it also allows complete customization of designs.
- Additive manufacturing methods generally only use the material needed to build a part. Most processes use raw materials that can be recycled and re-used in more than one builds. As a result, the additive manufacturing process produces very little waste.